[NTLK] The Fourth Day of Christmas.

From: DJ Vollkasko (DJ_Vollkasko_at_gmx.net)
Date: Sun Dec 28 2003 - 05:02:10 PST

On the Fourth Day of Christmas, Ole Man 'Kasko gives to you:

Lovecraft,HP_-_The_Cats_of_Ulthar_(1920).zip

A Lovecraft fantastic short story, more in the vein of Dunsany's Book of
Wonder than any Cthulhu-mythos stuff. One of my fave Lovecraft pieces.
    Newton eBook edition created by DJV; check UNNA soon or drop me a line now.

Enjoy!

>P.S.: Hmh, how can I get images to appear nicely in Newton eBooks? What
>resolution etc. are required? Hints anybody?

This question still open. Got some nice stuff in the queue, but it'd be a
shame to publish that w/o visuals (NO, it's not one of the titles mentioned
below! ;=} ). Any takers?

DJV.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html