Re: [NTLK] Why Isn't Everyone Excited with Eckhart's Bluetooth?

From: Peter H. Coffin (hellsop_at_ninehells.com)
Date: Mon Dec 15 2003 - 19:32:54 PST

On Mon, Dec 15, 2003 at 09:43:17PM -0500, David Deranian wrote:
> This post is a few weeks old from Eckhart but I have to respond. Now,
> either I'm a weirdo, or the people on this list are half asleep. In my
> opinion, Blunt could be the next killer app for Newton.

In my case, a complete lack of enthusiasm stems from a complete lack of
any bluetooth gear whatsoever. So, regardless of how killer it may be,
it won't affect my world for the foreseeable future.

--
77. If I have a fit of temporary insanity and decide to give the hero the
    chance to reject a job as my trusted lieutentant, I will retain enough