Re: [NTLK] Nethopper error message

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Dec 13 2003 - 19:07:43 PST

It might help if you tell us which site you are going
to that gives you this message.
I browse my Newton site every day and never have a
problem with NetHopper.
Give it a try and see if you still get the same
problem.
Ed
web/gadget guru
http://newton.tek-ed.com

--- mikes_newton <mikes_newton_at_yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hello again people,
<snip>
> Though when I try to get to a Web site from
> Nethopper I get an error message:
>
> "downloading this document requires a Data handler
> plugin of type 'text/html, charset=iso-8859-1, which
> is not currently installed"
>
> I tried Courier as well but it just sort of gave up
> without loading a Web site.
>
> I checked the archives, but couldn't find the plugin
> NetHopper asked for.
>
> Has anyone else had this problem?
>
> Regards,
>
> Mike

=====
"Never underestimate the power of a Dark Clown"
               -Darph Bobo, Tripping the Rift