Re: [NTLK] Newbie question about transferring data - Brief m

From: Tony Kan (tony.kan_at_clear.net.nz)
Date: Wed Dec 10 2003 - 21:41:58 PST

Do not forget to play around with the top sliders. At least two of them
should be adjusted all the way to the right on most modern machines. On my
one gigahertz machine, I usually have three instances running at once with
the top sliders all the way to the right. I hope this helps

Cheers

Tony

PO Box 33 200
106 Panorama Rd
Clifton
Christchurch
New Zealand
Ph +64 (3) 326 7769
Fax +64 (3) 326 7712
Mobile +64 (27) 433 9745
tony.kan_at_clear.net.nz <mailto:tony.kan_at_clear.net.nz>

[Snip]