Re: [NTLK] These books need a good home!

From: Brian Pearce (bpearce_at_cloud9.net)
Date: Wed Dec 10 2003 - 21:09:49 PST

In the course of unpacking a few boxes (that have been packed away
since we moved here, about five years ago), I came across copies of
PROGRAMMING FOR THE NEWTON USING MACINTOSH (2nd Edition) by McKeehan
and Rhodes and BASIC FOR THE NEWTON by Schettino and O'Hara. (I
undoubtedly have the discs that would have been included with the books
packed away somewhere; but I have no idea where, and I don't anticipate
finding them in the near future.)

Anyone want these and willing to pay the postage? Please contact me off
list.

BRIAN/bpearce_at_cloud9.net

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html