Re: [NTLK] Poutine Alert!

From: Amit, C (CAmit_at_modemmedia.com)
Date: Mon Dec 08 2003 - 10:02:01 PST

I'll be heading to Montreal but probably staying in the South Shore or
somewhere near St. Julie from the 23rd to the 30th this month. Alas my
Newton is still with the busted screen but does anyone know where there is
some good Poutine out there besides the usual from Tim Horton's? I haven't
had any in a while and the last two times it was from Tim's....
_________________________
     __ __
    /\ \ /\ \
   /::\ \ \:\ \