Re: [NTLK] Poutine Alert!

From: Clinton Yelvington (cyelving_at_cbu.edu)
Date: Sat Dec 06 2003 - 10:59:34 PST

Hi,
I don't post to the list much, but when I saw this, I had to. Amen to
the Creamy Horseradish sauce. I love eating fries with it. I also like
Ranch Dressing sometimes as well.

As far as Poutine goes, I have been to Québec once (I love Québec City
-- It is beautiful. Got to spend a night at the Château Frontenac) and
they were selling it everywhere. Can't say that I tried it cause
looking at it made me cringe a little bit. I tend to have an adverse
reaction to things like that. It isn't necessarily the gravy, but the
cheese curds. I tried a cheese curd once while visiting Wisconsin
(another nice vacation venue) and thought I was gonna be sick. I love
cheese, but curds just don't set well with me.

Well, there's my Southern 2 cents, being from Tennessee and all. I do
hope to visit Québec again in my lifetime.

Keep it Green,
Clinton Yelvington
Proud Owner of a Newton MP2100 with Dongle, AC Adapter, Battery Tray,
Original Stylus, Keyboard w/ original case, leather Calisé Case, 4MB
Card, 20MB Card, and Farallon Ethernet Card.
Visit my website at http://www.cbu.edu/~cyelving/ -- now with a WIP
Newt-optimized version!

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html