Re: [NTLK] Poutine alert!

From: TheCraigLaw_at_aol.com
Date: Fri Dec 05 2003 - 10:01:38 PST

In a message dated 12/5/2003 12:15:48 PM Eastern Standard Time,
nturnage_at_andadv.com writes:
> This time of year always makes
> me a bit "homesick" for the it and the Nuremburg christmas markets,
> nachwursts, shishkabobs, and crépes, oh my!

I know the feeling... these folks in Atlanta, GA love barbeque, but they
would not know good sausage if it BIT 'EM!

What part of Texas are yew in?!?

U might want to try some barbeque sausage/links at an AUTHENTIC BBQ
resturant/smokehouse anywhere U smell Pecan or Mesquite smoke coming from a old
converted oil barrel, or a run-down shack that you should know better to eat anything
out of(!)...

Try Angelo's in Ft. Worth, or Kruez Meat market near Austin in Lockart.

Finally(!) if you're in Houston, try Otto's on Memorial, or (my favorite)
Pyburns Meat Market on Almeda & Beltway 8 ... they have deer sausage, garlic
sausage and "Frenchy's" sausage; never been to Germany myself (but I HAVE been to
the German section of Epcot! ha!) but I'll put Texas/Louisiana sausage in a
taste-test against Knachs and Brats any ol' time...!

Er, ALL of this info is stored in my MP 130 (jest to make it on topic!).
Craig W.
Atlanta GA

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html