Re: [NTLK] Unlock Code for Leverage

From: Ray Kloss (raykloss_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Dec 01 2003 - 18:43:58 PST

> OK, so I posted about this a while back and didn't get much word. I
> want to use the database Leverage 3 off UNNA, the package I downloaded
> and installed says the demo has expired ...
>
> I e-mailed the contact name in the about window but didn't get an
> answer.
>
> Anyone come to the rescue on this one?
>
> David

I don't remember if I got an unlock with my version or a non locked version
sent to me. I love the program, but since no one is working on an OS X
transfer (and Mr. Miller does not seem to be available to give permission or
grant license to make a conduit), I have decided to use Notion for the
moment. A real database would be nice to use.

Sorry I cannot help.

Ray

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html