[NTLK] Q: file importing - html, php, js files?

From: Chris Metropolis (chris_at_pointlineplane.ca)
Date: Mon Dec 01 2003 - 18:15:42 PST

Hello,
My goal is to load up my eMate with a web project, so I can do my programming (text editing) "on the run". I've tried importing html, php and js files, but NCU disconnects when I try. I changed the extension to .txt and managed to use the Works import. But I don't want to be changing all my file extensions! Also, does anyone know of a good way to batch import? One file at a time is prohibitive. Is the file size an issue?

And finally, can anyone suggest a good text editor to do this work (other than Works?). I tried BB Editor, though it couldn't run due to an error.

Many, many thanks,

Chris Metropolis.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html