[NTLK] Philz fund raiser

From: Woody Smith (woody_at_bitstream.net)
Date: Sat Aug 30 2003 - 10:43:04 PDT

Hi NTLK
At last I have reached the end of the Philz fund raising adventure.
Tuesday Sept. 2 I will mail a 2100 and SER-001 to Frank G. for
installation and forwarding to Philz.

I want to thank the entire group for their support and encouragement in
this project.

I initially made some difficult decisions about what to accept and what
not to accept out of concerns for spending too much on postage. A few,
very very few pledges were not kept. So for those of you who have been
keeping track of process, please make no judgements about discrepancies
between the pledge list and this final thank you.

That being said I would like to thank the following donors.
Paul Braun, Joel Sciammasent, Doug Parker, Bertram Zinner, Edward
Humes, G Moody, Francois Baligant, Eric Schneck, Jeanette Wayman, Woo
Lee, Henry Stukenborg, Joel Sciamma, Ronnie Simon, Mr Scott, David
Humphreys(PCBman), Jeff Sheldon, Gabriela & Radek Biciste, Paul Zenk,
Jim Witte, Jonathan Ramos, Bruce, Paul Guyot, Frank Gruendel, Grant
Hutchinson, and myself for:

•SER-001
•eMate stylus ( I traded for 2100 Stylus)
•4 MG Linear Flash (I traded for 8mg since a 4mg came with the 2100)
•Dongelless PC Cable and serial card from Socket
•X-jack ethernet card and CF adapter and battery (battery was extra so
I traded it for a Dongle and serial cable)
•16 MG linear Flash
•64 MG ata card (I couldn’t get to work so I sent it to Paul)
•ATA driver and CF card
•Installation of SER and forwarding of second 2100
•2100 complete
•$328.50

Expences for Philz fund raiser

J&K sales $199.97
Postage 7/29/03 $15.50
Postage 7/30/03 $12.45
Packaging 8/15/03 $ 3.47
Postage 8/16/03 $ 6.95
Loss from PayPal #13.13
Woody Flash cards $30.00
Postage 8/21/03 $1.55
Total 283.02

TOTAL receipts $328.50

Balance $045.48
(I anticipate after shipping a balance of $30.xx. I would like
recommendations from donors or Philz on the use of this balance.)

Anyone who would like to send additional hardware to Philz can contact
him or me for shipping recommendations.

If I missed anyone please contact me so I can correct the record.

Woody Smith

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html