Re: [NTLK] "Back To School Sale" - Brand New MP 2100's & Extra's!

From: Scotty Technoir (tick0001_at_algonquincollege.com)
Date: Sat Aug 30 2003 - 10:10:38 PDT

Joey & Susan Seidell wrote:
> Hello One & All,
> I am launching a "Back to School Sale"! I have limited quantity of the following:
>
> 1. Price for 1 BRAND NEW, ORIGINAL SEAL,
> There are a limited supply of these items, especially the MP 2100's!

   These are BRAND NEW!!! This is the deal of a life time.

> Email me off list at:
perhaps this is unfair but the style, use of caps, and outrageous
pricing scheme reminds me of a certain knowledge navigator ebay entity.
i hope no one is actually going to pay this. after 7 years of
depreciation, can one man drive the price back up to half of the
original value? i doubt it...

st

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html