Re: [NTLK] Please Talk Me Out of This! - Long Sorry.

From: Michael Sciascia (msciascia_at_poc.it)
Date: Fri Aug 29 2003 - 20:07:17 PDT

I just bought an Handspring Treo to replace my dead mobile phone and,
after a week of use, I hav eto say that the Newton OS is much better!
The Newton was my first and only PDA (bought on eBay for fun but became
realy handy) until last week, so I didn’t have any experience with Palm
OS devices...
Writing notes (so many layouts to chose from), address events, to do,
going from an application to another and copying text from is much
easier.
These are ony some things i miss of the Newton until now..
The Treo is really handy because it combines the mobile phone and the
PDA together (Handspring had a great idea), but I still carry the Newton
with me everywhere :-)

I believe I will use the Treo only as a mobile phone, to alert me only
of some kind of events like calls to make and to check emails with GPRS.
For everything else I will be using the Newton!

--
My Titanium has been up 2 days, 8:05
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html