Re: [NTLK] Tranferring data

From: Andy Collins (acollins_at_newted.dyndns.org)
Date: Wed Aug 27 2003 - 06:53:21 PDT

Hi,

There are a couple of easy way that spring to mind.

The first is to transfer all of the notes/names etc to the flash card and
simply move it across.
The second is to beam everything between the to Newts.

Both Names and Notes have a "Check all" option so you can highlight all
entries and move or beam them as you want.

Cheers.

Andy.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html