[NTLK] Tranferring data

From: Coffee Girl (coffeegirl_at_nysleepdoc.com)
Date: Wed Aug 27 2003 - 06:41:07 PDT

Hello all,

I just received a MP 2100 from a friend that wasn't using his
anymore. I have an MP 130 that I need to transfer data from to the
2100. What's the easiest way to do it? I don't have any
documentation for either of the Newton's and both machines have flash
cards that have some data on it. I know that I can simply change the
flash card from the 130 to the 2100 but what about he internal memory
that holds all of my names, addresses, etc.

All help will be appreciated.

Thanks.

Coffee Girl

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html