Re: [NTLK] recommend a database?

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_euronet.nl)
Date: Fri Aug 22 2003 - 01:27:45 PDT

japecan_at_comcast.net wrote:
> I'm gonna try this again. Can anybody suggest a database program that
> keeps a
> list of cd's,artist,titles,tracks etc...?

Sorry for not answering the first time, work got in the way ;-)

There was a neat free extension to Names that allowed you to make a
folder in the Names soup and use that for your database needs, the
version supplied was actually made for a CD collection so it might fit
you like a glove.
But the thing is that I can't remember the name anymore, anybody?

Robert Benschop

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html