Re: [NTLK] Ah, SSH

From: Chris Ruprecht (chris_at_ruprecht.org)
Date: Thu Aug 21 2003 - 08:54:37 PDT

Hi all,

I emailed the guy who wrote PT100 about a year ago. He said he would make his
source code available if there was a serious effort for SSH. He'd make it
available only to the developer of the SSH code though, not to the general
public.
Since I'm not a Newton programmer, I would not even begin to tackle a project
like this. But I believe there are a lot of talented people on this list
quite capable of this ...

Best regards,
Chris

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html