[NTLK] Ah, SSH

From: Wiley Wiggins (weevil_at_wileywiggins.com)
Date: Thu Aug 21 2003 - 07:03:53 PDT

Unfortunately there is no SSH client for Newton, just telnet. And
nobody seems to be allowing telnet anymore because it isn't secure.
Everything would be perfect if there was SSH for the Newton though...
You chould just use Lynx for the web and Pine for mail. I think that's
how I assumed it would be when I got my Newton... Oh well, I can wait
and hope.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html