[NTLK] Recognition of double t

From: Brian Braunschweiger (brianbraun_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Aug 15 2003 - 07:15:52 PDT

My 2100 is getting better and better at recognizing my printing. One
thing I am having problems with is a double "t" (as in the word
"butter"). My habit over decades is to write the double t as two
vertical line with a single horizontal line to cross them. The
handwriting recognition on my 2100 consistently gets it wrong. It
often thinks I am writing an "h".

Is it me or is there something I can do on my 2100 to improve the
recognition of a double t?

Brian

--
Brian Braunschweiger
"The genius of you Americans is that you never make clear-cut