Re: [NTLK] eMate stuff

From: Woody Smith (woody_at_bitstream.net)
Date: Thu Aug 07 2003 - 16:48:52 PDT

Hi Gary
The cover where you see the Newton interconnect port(Flattened USB)
slides in two directions. the other direction is a traditional Mac
serial port. If your Mac is serial capable and running os9m or earlier
you are half way there. Download NCU (Newton Connection Utilities) to
your mac.
Open teacher or classroom setup on the eMate and set dock button to
Dock. Launch NCU, hit dock button and you should be able to connect.
If you don't have an older mac there are still many options. check
archives of this list and FAQs
Woody

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html