[NTLK] Correcting Newton temperature

From: Paul Guyot (pguyot_at_kallisys.net)
Date: Mon Aug 04 2003 - 22:27:51 PDT

Hello all,

with the current heat in Western Europe, I was looking at the
temperature my web server unit gives. It says 36.86 C. I took the
thermometer and it's rather 29 1/3, although maybe I should wait a
little bit for it to reflect the temperature on my desk (still, it's
quite hot for 7 in the morning).

I was wondering if anyone tried to make a relation between Newton
temperature and real temperature. If this relation is stables through
time, if it is linear or some easy to compute relation, etc. It would
be fun to actually correct the temperature. It seems to really depend
on the Newton since my other Newton says 29.57 C (very close to
reality).

Paul

--
Philosophie de baignoire - consultations sur rendez-vous.
NPDS: http://newton.kallisys.net:8080/