Re: [NTLK] GPS Map library

From: Gregory Sahli (sahlgre_at_iit.edu)
Date: Sat Aug 02 2003 - 13:31:29 PDT

Hi, Roman, Philip, others -

I've asked this before, but didn't really get any answers. Can someone
please put together some better instructions for how to make maps for
GPS Map & Lite? I tried to make a map before, and wanted to buy GPS Map
(full edition), but my map didn't work. Then I emailed the author for
assistance, and he replied that he doesn't support users of GPS
Map/Lite. So I was stuck.
I'm fairly certain the author lost LOTS of sales by foolishly not
helping people get a real preview of his software.

I'd like to contribute to the Library!
Greg

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html