Re: [NTLK] My Impossible Requests

From: Ben Klang (ben_at_alkaloid.net)
Date: Tue Apr 29 2003 - 07:17:21 PDT

Just to add my support to this idea. I would really like to have (and
would be willing to pay for, hint hint) an SSH client for the Newton. I
use SSH all day long every day and this would essentially complete my
Newton experience :)
Anyone else willing to pay for this? Maybe we can collectively find a
developer to bribe?

-BAK

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html