[NTLK] How much should I ask for this MP2100 Package?

From: Matt Freeman (freemanmatt_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Apr 28 2003 - 07:04:16 PDT

NOTE: I'm not selling yet....just curious, at this point.

I'm contemplating selling my Newton and accessories I put together about 7
or 8 months ago. I'm not using the Newton that much, and I'm sure someone
can put it to better use than myself. Then again, if it's too cheap, I'll
keep the Newt, because it's still kinda cool.

What's in the package:
-Original MP 2100, with all screens, hinges, etc intact and working well,
and original stylus. Screen's in good condition for a 6 year old
machine...no major scratches or blemishes.
-Battery that holds a charge okay.
-AC adaptor (original Apple)
-EB leather case
-Newton keyboard and dongle.
-Nylon case to fit keyboard and MP2100
-20 MB flash card
-Ethernet card

Issues:
-One card slot has the ejector button that won't extend. I keep the memory
card in that slot, and if I need to remove it, I use a pair of needle-nose
pliers.
-The I/O port door hinge occasionally gets weird...like one side pops out,
and the door is out of alignment. Doesn't affect anything, and is easily
popped back in place.

Like I said, I put together a decent package. I'd be interested to see what
people think I can fetch for this thing.

Thanks.

Matt

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html