[NTLK] PCMCIA Fax Modems for Newton?

From: George Bingham (george.bingham_at_newted.net)
Date: Thu Apr 24 2003 - 21:52:01 PDT

Hello all,

I've been wondering about getting a Fax Modem for my Newton.I am thinking it'll be useful for when travelling, and also for in general faxing. I've seen a few on Ebay, but only the very slow ones. (I don't care how slow it is for faxing, but am too used to downloading this lists email via ethernet to be able to stomach downloading it via a 2400 baud connection while traveling).

Does anyone know of any 56k pcmcia fax modems for use with the Newt? If so, would anyone be willing to share drivers with me if I can find a particular modem card?

Thanks,

George

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html