Re: [NTLK] Macro's for Newton?

From: Eelco Grimm (fairytapes_at_euronet.nl)
Date: Wed Apr 16 2003 - 07:15:11 PDT

>WittyKeys can do both of the things you mentioned:

I had a look at it, but no, not exactly. Yes: it can open the in/out
box with one keystroke. No, it cannot perform my "<cmd del> = delete
word" (i.e. short for shift+option right arrow / del) type of
commands (or I am missing something completely here?). These are the
ones I long for the most. Is there any package that offers me this
functionality?

Oh, and does anyone know how to use NewtWorks for replies? I made the
setup for using Works to write new emails, but like to write the
replies there as well...

Thanks,
Eelco Grimm

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html