Re: [NTLK] IRDA Sync & Works Button

From: Alex (admeddemda_at_f-m.fm)
Date: Wed Apr 09 2003 - 23:00:14 PDT

I use an emate, and I have the package "tapbar" which has many useful
buttons, including "launch button", which lets you put any app in the
list... so basically you tap the launch button and select works.
pretty slick. I also like the neko button... always loved the little cat
roaming around my screen, but until I found the neko button I hardly used
neko, bc it was annoying to turn off when you wanted to... now it's easy.

tapbar should be avaiable on unna, it's freeware, but maybe search google
bc someone has created more buttons for it that are useful (and i cant
recall who or where)

regards,
~Alex

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html