Re: [NTLK] I'd rather get rid of gross polutters pre-1973, b

From: Alex (admeddemda_at_f-m.fm)
Date: Wed Apr 09 2003 - 22:50:57 PDT

how about one car per household, more bicycles, less pavement, and SUV's
classified as "Trucks", which they are, some of them the size of houses,
instead of the current "car" classification.
how about fewer stupid people? (as in, SUV drivers, unless you haul
concrete or something on a daily basis with it)

whoops... back to newton!

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html