Re: [NTLK] Newbie connection question

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_euronet.nl)
Date: Wed Apr 09 2003 - 02:46:44 PDT

On woensdag, apr 9, 2003, at 00:06 Europe/Amsterdam, Coffee Girl wrote:

> I just received the Keyspan serial adapter so that I can connect my
> Newton 130 to my powerbook. I installed the OS X drivers but I
> can't seem to get the Newton to connect to NCU in Classic mode.

IIRC the Keyspan drivers only work in one environment at the time, so
either in Classic or in OS X, so you'll have to install the drivers in
both and switch off in the environment you don't need. All from memory
of what I read on this list, don't use one myself, so I might be
completely off my rocker here...

Robert Benschop

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html