Re: [NTLK] Silver Lucent w/ dhcp problems

From: Andrew Diller (dillera_at_sudanacid.com)
Date: Mon Apr 07 2003 - 21:43:36 PDT

OK, I'm glad it works for others.

The only thing I can say is that, on a fresh newt, with nie2 and Hiroshi's
latest driver:

1. with Lucent Silver, no wep, dhcp --- newt wouldn't get dhcp address

2. with Lucent Gold, no wep, dhcp ----- newt got dhcp address right away.

I didn't do anything, I just ejected the silver, pushed in the gold and got
a dhcp address right away.

Hope that helps someone.

-andy diller

--On Monday, April 07, 2003 8:37 AM +0200 Robert Benschop

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html