Re: [NTLK] Silver Lucent w/ dhcp problems

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_euronet.nl)
Date: Sun Apr 06 2003 - 23:37:40 PDT

On maandag, apr 7, 2003, at 06:45 Europe/Amsterdam, Andrew Diller wrote:

> I couldn't get a Lucent Silver to pick up a dhcp address on my home
> network
> either. Luckily, I have both the silver and a gold. The Gold lucent
> works
> flawlessly, so I think it's something in Hiroshi's drivers. I'm using
> the
> latest ones from his site. :(

The driver also works with the Silver, a lot of people on the list are
using one (and I'm one of them ;-)

Since the only difference between the Silver and Gold is the WEP level
it supports you might want to check what your settings are for your
network, AFAIR either 64 or 128 bits are for the Gold only.

Robert Benschop

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html