[NTLK] Calling All Road Warriors

From: David Deranian (deranian_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Apr 05 2003 - 14:41:01 PST

Hello List-

I'm curious. How many of you on this list would consider yourself professional Road Warriors? As a former Road Warrior, my defination of a Road Warrior is someone that is on the road at least two weeks out of the month. And my 2nd question is, for those of you that fit this description, how many of you Road Warriors travel with your Newton only? Meaning you don't carry any other laptop or PDA device.

I think the List will be interested in everybody's response. I'll explain why I'm asking after we get some responces from the folks out there.

-David

---
David Deranian
Digital Arts & Sciences, Inc.