[NTLK] LookOut question

From: Scott Clitheroe (scott_at_clitheroe.ca)
Date: Wed Apr 02 2003 - 16:08:04 PST

Hi folks,
Quick question concerning LookOut (and one that I couldn't find in the archives):

Is there a way to get it to sync all future appointments, not just appointments up to one month from the current day? For example, I entered a flight reservation in June into Outlook as an appointment, but it won't show up when I sync the newt via LookOut because it's more than a month away.

I know you can configure the PC side of LookOut to sync all dates (it's a checkbox in the preferences dialog), but not only would that result in hours long syncs, but I also have enough dates that it tends to choke my poor MP120 (my inital sync with LookOut was absolute hell).

If anyone has any advice (or if there's another program that would do a better job), let me know. BTW, does anybody else find that LookOut face that looks back and forth during sync a littly freaky?

Thanks,
Scott

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html