Re: [NTLK] Exporting from Notion

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent.daudelin_at_verizon.net)
Date: Mon Sep 30 2002 - 18:44:28 PDT

on 30/09/02 18:30, Jeremy Bond Shepherd at jbond_at_jameswhale.com wrote:

> Are there any Notion users on the list?
>
> I haven't figured out a way to export Sticky Notes from Notion. I can
> e-mail, X-Port, or Quickport lists off the Newton (or use the Notion
> Connect application), but only the list data gets transferred, no the
> Sticky Notes. Has anyone figured out how to do this?

I'm a Notion user but I have to admit that I've never tried to export the
sticky notes, sorry...

-Laurent.

Laurent Daudelin      AIM/RV: LaurentDaudelin    <http://nemesys.dyndns.org>
fandango on core n.: [Unix/C hackers, from the Iberian dance] In C, a wild
pointer that runs out of bounds, causing a core dump, or corrupts the
malloc(3) arena in such a way as to cause mysterious failures later on, is
sometimes said to have `done a fandango on core'. On low-end personal
machines without an MMU (or Windows boxes, which have an MMU but use it
incompetently), this can corrupt the OS itself, causing massive lossage.
Other frenetic dances such as the cha-cha or the watusi, may be substituted.
See aliasing bug, precedence lossage, smash the stack, memory leak, memory
smash, overrun screw, core.