[NTLK] Exporting from Notion

From: Jeremy Bond Shepherd (jbond_at_jameswhale.com)
Date: Mon Sep 30 2002 - 15:30:38 PDT

Are there any Notion users on the list?

I haven't figured out a way to export Sticky Notes from Notion. I can
e-mail, X-Port, or Quickport lists off the Newton (or use the Notion
Connect application), but only the list data gets transferred, no the
Sticky Notes. Has anyone figured out how to do this?

-Jeremy

--
Jeremy Bond Shepherd
jbond_at_jameswhale.com