Re: [NTLK] Help needed: Where do these emate parts belong?

From: Stephanie Maks (newton_at_maksystems.com)
Date: Sun Sep 29 2002 - 11:29:22 PDT

Hi Frank,

#1 looks like the lid open/closed switch. If I'm right, take out the mother
board, and where the push-button switch is on the top of the motherboard,
that black plastic part should slide into a little 'hole' in the emate case
plastic. The end of it should protrude upwards where the bump on the
lid-half is, so when the emate is opened or closed, the black plastic rises
up or down, and releases or depresses the switch on the motherboard.

#2 is the clear plastic cover for the AC/Charge light. Take the motherboard
out, and you should see that the clear plastic part fits one way only into a
slot on the emate cover plastic.

-Stephanie

http://www.felesmagus.com/newton/