Re: [NTLK] OT phoneNET ?

From: James Elliott (james.elliott_at_newted.org)
Date: Fri Sep 27 2002 - 14:39:54 PDT

Hey, man! Don't knock LocalTalk! It's simple, reliable, and cheap.
You can run it through the telephone lines built into your house.
That's how I share my cable connection. The termination isn't really
a big deal. It'll work just fine without it. Sure, LocalTalk isn't
that fast, but with a good machine, it gets the job done.

-James