Re: [NTLK] Sync Newton with Mac OS X?

From: Bill (magdog_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Sep 26 2002 - 10:35:27 PDT

OS X Jaguar.

Mac IS X Sync would be great, I am trying to figure out how a good
backup and if inevitable migration tool to a palm or iPod (or a new
Apple PDA?) of my info.

I would like to be able to save all of the information that does not
have fields in palm, like my notes and additional address fields.
Definitely dig the sync to new Addressbook idea.
Two way sync to your desktop and Newt would be great.
Would like to get all notes and dates (into iCal)
Have not evaluated iCal for usefulness, as I just moved to jag this
week from 10.1.5.
Sound files???
Serial to USB connectivity support (goes without saying)
TCP/IP connectivity
Autosync upon connection
Network or mac attached Printing while connected to your Mac

I would have to leave pricing based on feature set, but under $50 is
definitely doable.

I'm a Newton developer who discontinued my product earlier (FilePad)
earlier because of time constraints. However, I've seen a resurgence of

magdog_at_mac.com