Re: [NTLK] Sync Newton with Mac OS X?

From: Donald Wilson (wdi101_at_stu.wccnet.org)
Date: Thu Sep 26 2002 - 10:38:38 PDT

I am a student, I'd definatly pay in the price range that's already been
spoken about, but I'd also ask that student pricing be considered. That is a
service that I am greatly thankful for.

as for what I'd want out of it, and questions I have about it...

1) would you use SynchML?

2) I'd like to see serial port support. Does the Newton 2x00 series support IP
over the serial port?

3) If it only synched one way, Newt to computer, I'd be ok with that. going
the other way I think would be harder.. maybe I'm wrong.

4) Support for more than one Newton, that updates different calendars in iCal
and such.

5) some Notes exporter

That's all I can think of for now.

~Donald