Re: [NTLK] Gremlins

From: Andre Beckedorf (Newton_at_Beckedorf.net)
Date: Thu Sep 19 2002 - 06:10:57 PDT

Problem 1:
Did you try http://www.unna.org ?
http://unna.org spits out the notbsd.org site here...

Problem 2:
You are obviously using MacOS and file type and creator for package files
are incorrect, that's why they aren't displayed in NCU.
Get Packager for MacOS X here:
http://metastasis.net/people/mi(c)i/pkgs/pkger_e.html
or Packtype for MacOS pre-X here:
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/saweyer/newton/toolinfo.htm#PackType

NetHopper has some problems with package files if the webserver serves the
wrong MIME-type in the header. Try Newt's Cape, this will do.

Regards,
Andre Beckedorf