[NTLK] Error 10606

From: Glenn Roe (myhome_at_cwnet.com)
Date: Tue Sep 17 2002 - 17:46:33 PDT

I have an eMate that gives error 10606, which is "Object not found,"
when I try to open some packages that are on the 32MB flash card. I have
tried erasing and reinstalling the packages, but it still does the same
thing. Also tried rebooting. Any ideas on how to get rid of this error.
It just happens for some things on the card, but not others. I put the
card in another eMate and it worked fine. Could the card be one of those
used in a router that is on it last leg? TIA.

Glenn Roe