Re: [NTLK] Case for the MP2100

From: Richard Lowrey (dawgface_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Sep 17 2002 - 16:34:07 PDT

On Tuesday, Sep 17, 2002, at 02:53PM, Robin Kidd <robink_at_cotse.net> wrote:

>Does anyone have any information about a Newton case for the MP2100 other
>than the one that has the two metal rings on the back? I would like to
>have something that has the Newton logo on it if possible. Thank-you.

Hello Robin, it seems that what your looking for is the NEWTON LEATHER
PORTFOLIO CASE - 2000/2100. It has the Newton logo embossed and also
has the built in stand similiar to the Newton canvas case.

You may email gementerprizes or devaldiscount as they may have some in stock.

 robin_at_gementerprises.com

 delvaldiscount_at_yahoo.com

 besure to let them know you want the one with Newton emblem on it.

 Richard