Re: [NTLK] Newtworks/spreadsheet

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Tue Sep 17 2002 - 14:59:33 PDT

On 17/09/02 17:48, "johnhl_at_patterson.k12.ca.us" <johnhl_at_patterson.k12.ca.us>
wrote:

> Hi,
> Which Newtonworks packages do I need to install to allow me to create
> spreadsheets on my 2100? I was just browsing UNNA, and there were so many,
> I thought I'd ask here first before installing everything.

There's only one and it's called QuickFigureWorks or QFWorks. You need to
install QFWorks 1.0 and run it in NewtonWorks at least once before you can
install the QFWorks 1.1.1 update.

-Laurent.

guru n.: [Unix] An expert. Implies not only wizard skill but also a history
of being a knowledge resource for others. Less often, used (with a
qualifier) for other experts on other systems, as in `VMS guru'. See source
of all good bits.