Re: [NTLK] Help! Busted Stylus! :-(

From: Christopher Fisher (cfisher_at_mailbag.com)
Date: Sun Sep 15 2002 - 21:47:46 PDT

Thanks, Rene. Right now, I am giving fixing the old stylus one last shot
with some Testors glue (the stuff used on plasic models). Hopefully it will
work, but just in case it doesn't, my local Apple reseller is trying very
hard to track down a 110-120-130 stylus through various sources he has for
used Apple stuff (including Newtons), including Apple itself.

Also, a bit of info for the Newton FAC folks on the list: My local reseller
told me that Apple has taken all Newton parts out of their "current"
catalogue, and placed them in their "vintage" one. This does not mean that
they don't necessarily have such and such a part any more, just that it is
not in the forefront of what they have on hand, so tracking down requests
for stuff that's old enough to be on the vintage list may take a while.

All the Best,

Chris