Re: [NTLK] Help! Busted Stylus! :-(

From: Siegelrj_at_aol.com
Date: Sat Sep 14 2002 - 23:52:10 PDT

On 9/9 Chris wrote:
accidently fumbled the stylus for my Newton onto the store floor (about a 3
1/2 to 4 foot drop). I picked it up, thinking it was undamaged, and
continued on. Before I finished shoping, I put it to the tablet of the
Netwon and it bent! Well, the tip did.

Check out eBay; someone is usually selling various styli from the plastic
ones to the really nice metal ones. If you want to go for a really nice
upgrade stylus that fits the Newton stylus bay, try the PDA Panache website.
I just bought a stylus from them and the way it grips the screen protector (I
never write on directly on the screen; wrecked my 100 that way) really
improves handwriting recognition.

Rene