Re: [NTLK] eMate, and more.

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Wed Sep 11 2002 - 11:14:06 PDT

When you go to receive email, you should be presented with a dialog on
screen. The top left corner lists the current owner and just below, the
current worksite. If you click on it, you should get a popup that will
list all your worksites. You should be able to pick the one you
modified. Is there a SimpleMail entry for that worksite, BTW? Because,
in addition to the internet setup, SimpleMail is also reading email
server information from the worksite. Then, in your owner card, you
should have another entry at the very end that contains your email
account user ID and password. So, there is actually 2 places where you
need to configure SimpleMail. Check them out, maybe that's where your
problem is.

-Laurent.

mailto:Laurent_Daudelin_at_fanniemae.com             Washington, DC,
USA
"Heuristics are bug ridden by definition. If they didn't have bugs,
then they'd be algorithms."