Re: [NTLK] eMate, and more.

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Wed Sep 11 2002 - 09:37:15 PDT

"M. Kadison" wrote:

> I am using my eMate with an ethernet card to connect to broadband. I have
> installed NIE, and Simple Mail. I have created an Internet Setup using
> ethernet and DHCP. I have added Simple Mail to Owner Prefs to the best of
> my ability and even did the system reset. Alas, I keep getting "There are
> no internet setup link entries. You need to create one with internet setup."
> What am I doing wrong here?? Am I supposed to use Manual instead of DHCP,
> and enter the various numbers? Please help... Matt.

I think you need to also relate the internet setup you created to your
active worksite. Go to owner info again, edit the worksite that is
active when you make your connection. Make sure you add your internet
setup to the worksite.

-Laurent.

mailto:Laurent_Daudelin_at_fanniemae.com             Washington, DC,
USA
"Heuristics are bug ridden by definition. If they didn't have bugs,
then they'd be algorithms."