[NTLK] eMate, and more.

From: M. Kadison (m.kadison_at_mimarchitect.com)
Date: Wed Sep 11 2002 - 09:28:07 PDT

I am using my eMate with an ethernet card to connect to broadband. I have
installed NIE, and Simple Mail. I have created an Internet Setup using
ethernet and DHCP. I have added Simple Mail to Owner Prefs to the best of
my ability and even did the system reset. Alas, I keep getting "There are
no internet setup link entries. You need to create one with internet setup."
What am I doing wrong here?? Am I supposed to use Manual instead of DHCP,
and enter the various numbers? Please help... Matt.