Re: [NTLK] 9-11-01

From: Humphreys, David (URB) (david.humphreys_at_honeywell.com)
Date: Tue Sep 10 2002 - 12:12:36 PDT

Sharon,

You make an excellent point. I can see your point of view - totally.
I am happy that your husband made it out safely.

Each of us experiences the same event in different ways. I personally feel it is a time for introspection; to look
within. I will remember the people who lost their lives; the brave emergency service personnel; the innocent passengers;
the loved ones left behind; the motherless and fatherless children; and everyone who has had their life affected by this
misguided act.

My decision not to post tomorrow is simply in deference to these lost souls.

Newtontalk will still be here on Thursday.

If people want to post tomorrow - that's fine. I totally respect that and I hope that I haven't made anyone feel guilty
about doing so.

Thanks for reading.

Regards,

David Humphreys