Re: [NTLK] Audio Adapters and MP3s

From: Beno Chapman (beno_chapman_at_wgbh.org)
Date: Mon Sep 09 2002 - 04:18:39 PDT

Take a look at this http://www.pixell.net/doppler/newton/images/Dongle.JPG.
It's the only one I've found. The site that is hosting this image is not
the one that is/was offering the dongle. I believe it's linked from it
though.
On another note. I've been working with Mac for years an recently go into
Solaris and found you site awhile ago. It's proven to be a great resource.
Just wanted to say keep up the good work while I had the chance

 corvetteran_at_earthlink.net at corvetteran_at_earthlink.net had this to say